Monday, March 23, 2009

Belt Buckles Galore!

As some of ye may know, I am a fond believer in belt buckles. And by fond believer, I mean, I like to collect ones that appeal to me. For instance, I now own 8. That is 7 more than most people. I would consider that a collection, allbeit small. Now, there are some "collections" out there that befuddle me. Take Harry C. Thistles Shoehorn Collection for example. Who needs 432+ Shoehorns. Stamps are cool because some have interesting and historical pictures on them. Bugs are cool becuase they are fucking bugs. And belt buckles are awesome because they are not only delightful accessories, but they are also a good way to tell what kind of person that is. Me for instance, I have 2 musical belt buckles, a Johnny Cash and a Rolling Stones, a Nintendo Classic controller, a skull pirate, a Batman symbol, a Joker card, a MILF buckles, and one that just straight up says "FUCK"

That is basically me in 8 items. All that's needed now is an Anti-Celebent-Yet-Still-Not-Getting-Any buckle and a Thumbs Up™ buckle and my collection is closer to completion, yet far from complete. This post is basically a Quest, for anyone who can find these buckles for me. They will be rewarded with a "Thank You" and a generous sum of money, depending on how much I have at the time. Do not expect more than 10% over the buying price. If you do, you will be shot. Not at that moment, but sometime in the future, when you least expect it. Don't bother trying to protectyourself. I have minions everywhere. Your sister? I can control her. Parents? Robots. Your third cousin Sammy S. Sampson? My alias. You have no possible escape. Unless you are me.

On another much lighter note, does anyone else notice how sick Patrick Swayze looks? Does he have Cancer or something? He looks like he has Pancreatic Cancer. Just something about him.



Sorry, was that in bad taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment